Boyce: The longer you
don't stop working and come make my lunch, that's how long I'm going to yell,
"I'm hungry!", as loud as I can in your face.
He yelled it about 100 times before he got frustrated and stomped off.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Boyce: Mom, I'll be quiet
and leave you alone if you take me to McDonald's.
________________________________________________________________________________
Boyce: Mom, can you call
Drew and Jax and Daniel L.'s moms and make a playdate?
Me: Sure, I can do that. Should we invite Allie, too? Her mom asked to do a playdate with you also.
Boyce: No, she's not on my list.
Me: What list?
Boyce: The list of kids that are allowed to play with me. If they aren't on my list, then you don't need to call their mom.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Was awakened by the boy saying, "How do you
scare a bee? BOO BEE!" and the painful twist that accompanies that joke.
He then said, "Make me my pancakes, Lady!".
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Mom, do me a favorite. I
need you to fold the laundry in that basket."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Boyce: Mom, you need to
go ahead and order a hot tub.
Me: Oh really? Why is that?
Boyce: Because they are so relaxing...and hot.
Me: Well, they really aren't for kids.
Boyce: Just get one, Mom. I'm about to be 5 already.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Boyce: Mom, will you
scratch my back?
::Scratching::
Boyce: You're not doing it right. Scratch all over!
::More Scratching::
Boyce: Okay, you're done now.
No comments:
Post a Comment