Me: How's your new class
going, Boyce?
Boyce: Well, I'm a little frustrated today.
Me: Why?
Boyce: Because I made a volcano....not a real one, of course...and it didn't even have smoke or lava come out!
Me: Do you think that's because it was made out
of blocks?
Boyce: Mom, volcanos made out of blocks should at least have some hot smoke coming out or something!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Me: Boyce, tell me 2
things you did at school today.
Boyce: I didn't go to time out and I went poop on the potty.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Boyce: Mom, why do I have to go to camp today?
Me: You have to go to camp because it is fun and because I have to work.
Boyce: Well, I'm going to lose my job on the SWAT team if I keep missing work. Bad guys don't care if I'm at school.
Me: You have to go to camp because it is fun and because I have to work.
Boyce: Well, I'm going to lose my job on the SWAT team if I keep missing work. Bad guys don't care if I'm at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment