Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Boyce on Fashion and Hygiene

Boyce: Mom, why are you wearing those shorts today?

Me: It is warm today and I wanted to. This is the fifth time you've asked me this. Why do you keep asking?

Boyce: Because you look really ugly in those shorts.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When asked what his sudden fascination is with grooming himself, Boyce responded, "I've got to keep looking good and smelling good for all the ladies!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Boyce: Mom, can I borrow your pink perfume?

Me: Uh, NO! Why do you think you need perfume?

Boyce: Because I need to look cool. I have my spiky hair done and my cool underwear on. I need to smell good, too!

Me: Trust me, women's perfume isn't going to make you any cooler than you already are!

Boyce: Fine, I'll just find something else to add to my coolness.

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment