Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Introducing my Character of a Son, Boyce!

My son, Boyce is 5 years old and let's just say he can be difficult to manage.  He's a typical boy - fearless, energetic, destructive, dirty, stubborn, determined, mischievous, funny, very intelligent and extremely cute.  I also have an 11 year old daughter, Emily who is the polar opposite of Boyce.  She is more reserved, beautiful, smart, academic, a lovely dancer, jokester, a social butterfly, and loves music and reading.  She is content to read a book and hang out in her room, unlike her brother that requires the spotlight!

Over the past couple of years, Boyce and I have had many conversations that have left me and others thinking, "Where does he come with this stuff?"  He is very amusing and is a character.  His personality is very opinionated. He knows what he wants and when he wants it.


I started documenting what I call "Boyceisms" on my Facebook wall in an effort to give my friends and family a good chuckle.  From what I hear, "Boyceisms" are pretty popular among the Facebook world (within my friend list, at least) and I've been told they can make a person's day.  In the spirit of humor and keeping track of his wit, I am starting this blog as a way to not only share Boyce's commentary but to keep some memories of his childhood organized and accessible for me to reference when I need a laugh!


I hope this blog can put a smile on your face, much like "Boyceisms" do for me on a daily basis!


P.S. I would like to give a "thank you" and "shout out" to my friend, Jennifer Hague, for giving me the idea for the title of this blog! :) <3
































No comments:

Post a Comment